Join my over 38,800 friends on Twitter

10 Facts Most People Ignore Until Later In Life

 

  1. Health: I see it with my nephews. Most people eat what they want very early in life. The #1 cause of death still holds, Heart Disease. You can use food as medicine early on, or medicine as food as you age. Your choice.
  2. Relationship: Most practically chase and hunt for a partner early in life. They desperately seek someone to “complete” them. Thriving to have the house, marriage 2–3 kids and live this fairy tale life that is portrayed through social media. Relationships are work. Go into a relationship with something to offer, not looking for a savior. Add to what someone already has, no need to “complete” someone.
  3. Career: Many chase a particular career looking for happiness. Only to find out years down the road, you were chasing the wrong thing.
  4. Happiness: It doesn’t come from money. While money can make things easier, money alone won’t bring happiness.
  5. Who thinks what: Exactly. I spent years worrying what others thought about me. I would make so many choices in my life due to my own insecurities and not by my character. I was like a chameleon adapting to each environment differently. Most are too consumed with their own life to worry about yours. And those that judge you, says more about them than you.
  6. Friends/Family: I have a very small friend group. While families can be toxic, when you are down and out, family will always have your back for the most part. As will a few good friends. It’s quality over quantity.
  7. Toxic people: I spent years trying to conform, or hell, even change toxic people. You will learn it’s impossible to change others. It’s hard enough changing ourselves let alone trying to control others. Take care of you, and most things will fall into place.
  8. Media: They arent here for our greater good. They preach hate and division. America is being raised on drama and most are falling for the bait.
  9. Self care: Mentally, physically and spiritually. Take care of yourself and your body will thank you as you age.
  10. Choice: Life is full of them, good and bad. Choose wisely, because the bad ones can have lasting consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly Write Comments Related To The Article or Post Below, Thank You For Visiting.